Lectures & Workshops
Being an active boat driver provides so much freedom & joy – which is achieved by being in your best possible state of mind! And being able to manage your own and your crew´s state of mind is also a crucial security aspect that may decide weather or not one will be able to deal with less favourable situations – no matter how much previous knowledge and experience you may have. Neptunia’s lectures focuses on aspects affecting the state of mind & how to train mental focus in a boating environment.
These are a few topics that Neptunia likes to talk about:
- Security and state of mind at sea
- The sea makes one tired and hungry – how come?
- The brain’s learning process – to challenge the autopilot at sea, in the office, at the kitchen table
- Giving and receiving feedback in the boat
- Myths and Truths about boating
- To manage your and other people’s state of mind and mental focus in challenging situations
- Emotional Memories – good ones, bad ones
- Limiting belief systems – and how to get rid of them
- The art of coaching yourself
- That Restaurant jetty
- Reality and how we interpret the world based on our values
- Metaphors, symbols, and boating
- How to maintain a mental hygiene at sea – what does the brain need to stay fit?
Price: Call Maria at phone +46 (0) 708666961 or send an email email@example.com for a quotation.
NLP – stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. Photo: Stina Jansson
State of mind and Mindfulnes at Sea. Photo: Stina Jansson
Neptunia erbjuder kurser som kombinerar personlig utveckling med manövrering av motorbåtar.
Stadshagsplan 5, 112 50 Stockholm | Telefon: 0708-666961 | Bankgiro: 142-3102